Re: [Chicken-hackers] ab bug or not a bug

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ab bug or not a bug
Date: 21 Feb 2013 21:07:40 +0100

On Feb 21 2013, Moritz Heidkamp wrote:

Hi Jörg,

Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> writes:
   -->  procedure type that is declared to modify locally held state

where are you quoting this from? The wiki states the (correct) opposite:

 "procedure type that is declared not to modify locally held state"

see http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Types

Strange enough.

I just did a "git pull" before sendind this message to not be trapped.

I'm quoting from "manual/Types" out of the source tree.

$ git status
# On branch master
…
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Forgive me for being a git novice.

Most of my work I'm still running from 4.7.5 plus local changes.
There "manual/Types" has the same line.

In any case, it seems inconsistent.

(DOM -> RND : TYPE) for predicates I'd expect to be pure.  Wrong?

Moritz