Re: [Chicken-hackers] 4.7.5 modified -> 4.8.2: heap full while resizing

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] 4.7.5 modified -> 4.8.2: heap full while resizing is back
Date: 05 Mar 2013 19:37:16 +0100

On Mar 4 2013, Christian Kellermann wrote:

* Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> [130304 19:13]:
Solved again.  Please tell me what to do with the fix.

Please make a commit based on the master branch with the fix. Then
send us the output of git format-patch HEAD^1 as an attachment, so
we can add it to our local repos and review it.

Lame excuse: to not make you guys wait until July or something
(when I'm supposed to had my cataract surgery) I'll not try (again)
to master git.  (So far I'm using it only to follow chicken's master
branch. Last time I tried to checkin something, made a mess out my
copy, eventually resorting to a delete&re-download of the whole thing.)

Find instead a "diff -u a b" (a being the original files and b my
modifications) attached.

In addition to the minimum required to get around excessive use
of the mutation stack, there are a couple of changes in, which
I made to quite the abundance of valgrind warnings.

Best

/Jörg

The git-format-patch command will get you a file named
0001-your-commit-message.patch which we are all waiting for.

Thank you for your effort!

Christian