Re: [Chicken-hackers] posix win, memory mapped io

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] posix win, memory mapped io
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:46:45 +0200

* felix winkelmann <address@hidden> [130409 23:21]:
> From: Brad Pitt <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Chicken-hackers] posix win, memory mapped io
> Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 03:17:08 +0400
>

> > Hello!
> >
> > After some discussion in #chicken, im ready to present patch for
> > posixwin.scm that add support of memory mapped io functiond for windoze
> > platform.
> > I have tested only primitive flags combinations.
> >

> Attached is a signed-off version, with updated NEWS and manual. Thanks
> very much - it compiled fine and posix-tests ran ok. I did not make any
> further tests.

I did some short tests on windows today and I have just pushed the
changes. I have noticed that your Acknowledgement changes do not
apply to master and therefore took the liberty of leaving it out,
can you push your version separately please?

Thanks,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can