Re: [Chicken-hackers] Fix solaris9 build for missing trunc, round, isinf

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Fix solaris9 build for missing trunc, round, isinf math functions
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:57:23 -0400

Felix scripsit:

> Contrary to most others on this list I think it is generally a good
> idea to support different compilers, if the necessary changes are not
> too involved (as compared to, say, MSVC).

I agree up to a point.  My point was that supporting SunCC makes no
sense because it is obsolete.  Supporting Oracle Solaris Studio would
make plenty of sense, if someone were willing to undertake it.

--
Do I contradict myself?                         John Cowan
Very well then, I contradict myself.            address@hidden