[Chicken-hackers] z3 lib update

From: Felix
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] z3 lib update
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 11:39:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I have updated the "z3" egg to update it to the newest upstream
version.  This should also fix the problem on FreeBSD recently
reported (caused by a missing macro definition on this platform). The
new version should take care of this automatically, regardless of
platform, so if someone could give it a try on one or more of the
usual BSD systems, I'd be very grateful. A simple

  chicken-install -test z3

should be sufficient. The version is 1.44, and the egg should be
available shortly.

thanks.