[Chicken-hackers] More support for The Hurd

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] More support for The Hurd
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:26:26 +0200

Hi!

The attached patch make CHICKEN usable on the Hurd. Without the
patch csc won't include the location hint of libchicken for the
linker. And while we are at it, give The Hurd its own Makefile,
currently just cloning linux.

Stuff that's still missing: MAX_PATH (and maybe other limits) are
not defined and so make check fails for the reverser test.

I consider this another bug which has to be addressed more thoroughly
in another patch.

I have tested this on Debian/Hurd (x86 32 bit). What do you think?

Please note that this patch depends on the previous one I have sent
to this list.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can