Re: [Chicken-hackers] noreturn & clang

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] noreturn & clang
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:47:47 +0100

On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 02:35:20PM +0100, "Jörg F. Wittenberger" wrote:
> Appears that 3.0 does already honor the noreturn declaration.
>
> But now it complains about the array subscriptions as gcc did before...

Can you provide a minimum set of steps which one needs to take in order
to see this happening, using a clean clone of git master?  AFAIK it's
fixed and I don't see the messages here, so there must be something
different between what you're doing and what I'm doing.

Please remember to go through a bootstrap CHICKEN, as well, in order
to absolutely eliminate most environmental differences.

http://www.more-magic.net