Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Testers wanted; iOS patch

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Testers wanted; iOS patch
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:51:05 -0300

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Moritz Heidkamp <address@hidden> wrote:
Kon Lovett <address@hidden> writes:

> If I am to be one of the two then my suggestion is to begin the
> release process w/o this patch. Don't believe I will be able to
> generate a test case that soon. (Sorry, have looming releases.)

I've finally gotten around to testing it with our application and (as it
seems to work fine) pushed the patch into master. It would still be good
to have a second tester, of course, so if you are still inclined to give
it a try that would be great!

I only saw this thread today.

I did a fair amount of development and I have a few iOS devices which I could use to test. I'll check it out later today.

-- Stephen