Re: [Chicken-hackers] Gauche, R7RS, and dots

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Gauche, R7RS, and dots
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:37:12 -0400

Peter Bex scripsit:

> > (In not-so-good news, Gambit has abandoned its R7RS implementation,
> > or more accurately the former implementer has abandoned Gambit.)
>
> Wow, that's very unexpected news!  Where was this announced?

To clarify, I meant that the person doing the R7RS implementation
of Gambit has abandoned his efforts, not that Gambit as a whole has
been abandoned.

The person mentioned it to me in f2f conversation.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
I Hope, Sir, that we are not mutually Un-friended by this Difference