[Chicken-hackers] mifgration of some files from call/cc.org to code.call

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] mifgration of some files from call/cc.org to code.call-cc.org
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:35:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

In an attempt to clean up stuff from the
www.call-with-current-continuation.org website, I have moved many
files to code.call-cc.org/legacy-eggs. This includes the "tarballs"
directory, which holds some source code archives referred to in
(mostly) older eggs.

The tarballs-directory can now be found here:

  http://code.call-cc.org/legacy-eggs/tarballs/

CHICKEN 3 eggs have moved to

  http://code.call-cc.org/legacy-eggs/3/

Should you still use CHICKEN 3 and chicken-setup reports problems (it
probably will), please contact me, and I can provide a patch to
chicken-setup to use the new location.

Other files that may be linked to from CHICKEN 3 documentation
have been move here:

  http://code.call-cc.org/legacy-eggs/

I have tried to update the links in old wiki documentation, but have
surely missed the odd link. Please tell me if there is any problem.