[Chicken-hackers] PATCH fixing to recent changes to parameterize

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] PATCH fixing to recent changes to parameterize
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:03:52 +0100

Hi,

the attached patch is not yet tested.  I'm waiting for re-compilation,
which will take hours to really test.

However "it looks to me"(TM) as if should fix the problem: when compiled
with -strict-types the compiler will substitute code calling the
parameter's convert procedure as before.

I hope this works.  I'll let you know in a day or two whether or not it
works for me.

Best

/Jörg