[Chicken-hackers] Saver a patch: Re: Release blocker? Stack checks compl

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Saver a patch: Re: Release blocker? Stack checks completely FUBAR? Or am I just paranoid?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:58:11 +0100

Hi,

the patch I sent is harmful.  I forgot to reset chicken.h to "backward
compatible".

Attached a better version.

After patching, recompile to get a csc using the new macros.  Then
change the first line in chicken.h to
#define USE_OLD_AV 0

recompile now.

Modify the second line to
#define USE_FIXED_DFLT ( !USE_OLD_AV && 0)
that is - change to 1 to 0 - if you want to try length-prefixed
argvector (I hope this still works).

Cheers

/Jörg