Re: [Chicken-hackers] Using mandoc for chicken manual pages?

From: Timo Myyrä
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Using mandoc for chicken manual pages?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:14:19 +0300

Evan Hanson <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Timo,
>
> On 2016-07-19 10:53, Timo Myyr wrote:
>> What do you think?
>
> I'm very much in favor of a change in this direction.
>
> Note that zmyrgel has already done most of the work to produce new
> mandoc sources; see http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1177#comment:1.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Evan

Yeah, those are my patches. There hasn't been any comments on the bug tracker so
decided to put this on mailing list.

Those patches just add the mdoc pages but won't integrate them to build process.
If it seems useful I can make proper diff to master branch which adds the manual
pages and updates the Makefiles to use them.

Timo