Re: [Chicken-hackers] Regarding the hide declaration, #1376

From: megane
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Regarding the hide declaration, #1376
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 08:24:47 +0300

Evan Hanson <address@hidden> writes:

>> Which foo should be hidden?  Both, or none?
>
> Personally, I'd expect the following behaviour, depending on where the
> declaration appears:

I did some tests with and without the POC patch I sent yesterday.

Some observations:
(these are the only variables with differing behaviour, see the
attached diff)

- foo1, bar1, foo2, bar2 are now hidden correctly
- foo7, bar7, foo8, bar8 are now hidden incorrectly. This should be easy
to fix by changing the visibility value of the identifier in the export macro.