Re: [Chicken-hackers] ssql-record egg: ok -> fail on Salmonella report

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ssql-record egg: ok -> fail on Salmonella report
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 23:14:47 -0200

Oh, I found this:  https://code.call-cc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=chicken-core.git;a=commit;h=a959524b84c44bfb675fb6933350ccddbdfc0f11

The date and the subject make it too obvious to think it was just a coincidence, but sincerely I can't follow the patch code.

Any help on this?

Cheers,
Arthur

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Arthur Maciel <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Mario and friends, merry christmas and a happy new year!

Does anyone have any idea why ssql-record egg started failing on salmonella exactly after April 18th 2017?

Ok:
https://salmonella-linux-x86-64.call-cc.org/chicken-4/gcc/linux/x86-64/2017/04/18/salmonella-report/test/ssql-record.html

Fail:
https://salmonella-linux-x86-64.call-cc.org/chicken-4/gcc/linux/x86-64/2017/04/19/salmonella-report/test/ssql-record.html

Am I missing some big change on CHICKEN's internals?

I've been banging my head on the wall in the last 3 hours to make it work again, but I have no clue. Strangely some symbols that were expected to keep their 'names' intact are renamed internally (like "rec" -> "rec21") and this messes with the huge (and ugly) macro that I use.

Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Arthur