Re: [Chicken-hackers] missing eggs in chicken 5 egg index?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] missing eggs in chicken 5 egg index?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:21:36 +0200

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 08:53:56PM +0200, Kristian Lein-Mathisen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> During Longboat, I ported 3 eggs to CHICKEN 5 as announced here
> <http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-announce/2018-04/msg00000.html>,
> here
> <http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-announce/2018-04/msg00001.html>
> and here
> <http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-announce/2018-04/msg00002.html>.
> I'm pretty sure that Kooda "added them to the coop". But now I can only see
> my stb-image eggs listed on the CHICKEN 5 egg index
> <http://wiki.call-cc.org/chicken-projects/egg-index-5.html>.
>
> Where did nrepl, gochan and cjson go?

Hi!

Thanks for raising this issue.  I noticed that the "gather-egg-information"
code in the infrastructure repo which creates this list still contained
the assumption that egg information is stored in a ".meta" file.  That's why
it worked for eggs that support both CHICKEN 4 and 5 (or had debris from
an old CHICKEN 4 version lying around).

I've fixed the script and I ran it manually, the list is much more complete now!