Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Some questions about CHICKEN 5 egg

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Some questions about CHICKEN 5 eggs and modules
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:44:54 +0200

Hello,

multiple sets of files may already be possible with multiple component forms in
the .egg, but installation into any nested subdirectories relative to the
CHICKEN installation prefix is currently not possible.

For example, some include files provided with the protocol buffers egg would
technically have to be stored in certain subdirectories of the C include path
(<include>/extend/protobuf/...) for the protocol buffer compiler to pick them
up correctly. Currently I have to move those files around manually after
installation.

Ciao,
Thomas