Re: [Chicken-hackers] Regarding #1564: srfi-18: (mutex-unlock) Internal

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Regarding #1564: srfi-18: (mutex-unlock) Internal scheduler error
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 10:45:55 -0800

well, that shows me. ;-)

trying to track down why

#497 $ chicken-install -r srfi-18
mapped (srfi-18) to ()
retrieving ...

On Dec 2, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

C5 evicted srfi-18, along w/ srfi-1, 13, 14, & 69, to the egg store.

chicken-install -retrieve.

On Dec 2, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

when I tried to reply in a timely manner I apparently sent out a link to a broken file. Sorry for that.

Just wanted to see if I could create a patch for the current master.

For this I need srfi-18 egg source too.  Just I can't find it.

Jöry