[Chicken-hackers] Vagrant-based test harness

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Vagrant-based test harness
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 20:05:28 +1300

Hi hackers,

Over the holidays I cleaned up the test harness I've been using to test
CHICKEN on various platforms. It's still a big pile of hacks, but it
does a job so I figured I'd share in case anyone else finds it useful.

The most interesting thing about it for people working on CHICKEN is
probably that it can set up a Windows environment for you automatically.
Mind you, it requires VirtualBox, takes ages to run, and uses a ton of
disk space, but it may just beat trying to accomplish the same thing
manually.

You can clone it or browse the README from here:

   https://git.foldling.org/chicken-flight-test.git

If there's any interest in the Windows aspect of it, let me know and
I'll write up some instructions to get started.

Cheers and happy 2019!

Evan