[Chicken-hackers] New salmonella test machine for Mac OS

From: kooda
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] New salmonella test machine for Mac OS
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:04:45 +0100

Hey folks!

A friend of mine gave me his broken macbook laptop so I installed
all the things needed to run salmonella on it, here are the first results:
https://www.upyum.com/salmonella/master/clang/macosx/x86-64/2019/

I used MacPorts to install the eggs’ dependencies. Appart for a few
bindings, pretty much everything worked out of the box, that’s great!

I still need to figure out a few things to properly host the results,
but this should be fairly stable in a few days.