Re: `make uninstall` does not uninstall the chicken-do manpage

From: Lassi Kortela
Subject: Re: `make uninstall` does not uninstall the chicken-do manpage
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:02:18 +0300

Indeed, that does the trick on *nix, even though we won't be able to
catch rmdir errors in case it fails on empty directories, but I think
that's not too bad in this case.

Agreed. It will just write an error message on stderr in that case.

Any idea how to do something equivalent on Windows?

A web search shows that Windows also has an "rmdir" command and it should work the same way as the Unix command for this purpose, but I haven't tested it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/rmdir