chicken-users

Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.1.0 release candidate available

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.1.0 release candidate available
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:34:28 +0200

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 15:07:34 +0200 Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
> CHICKEN 5.1.0rc1 is now available at this location:
> https://code.call-cc.org/dev-snapshots/2019/06/08/chicken-5.1.0rc1.tar.gz
> [...]
> Please give it a test and report your findings to the mailing list.
> [...]

Hello,

testing the release candidate was successful in my environment :-)

Operating system: Linux Mint 18.3 (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS derivative)
Hardware platform: x86-64
C Compiler: GCC 9.1.0
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: yes
Installation of eggs works?: yes

The protobuf egg required another patch to work correctly with the changes
regarding keywords and symbols, but that was a quick fix and a new version
should soon be available for installation.

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Time only waits for black holes.