chicken-users

[Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN version manager

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN version manager
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:24:31 +1200

Hi there,

I wrote a tool that lets you quickly install and switch between multiple
versions of CHICKEN [on x86-64 Linux hosts].

It's a bit like chicken-belt [1] or opam switch [2], except that it
installs from prebuilt binaries so it's a bit faster and doesn't require
a build toolchain on the target. I figured now would be a good time to
announce it, since it offers an easy way to install CHICKEN 5.1.0 while
the package managers catch up.

Find the project here:

  https://eggs.call-cc.org/5/dust

If it works for you, or more particularly if it doesn't, I'm keen to
hear about it.

Cheers,

Evan

[1]: https://eggs.call-cc.org/5/chicken-belt