chmspec-announce

[chmspec-announce] chmspec 0.1.2

From: Paul Wise
Subject: [chmspec-announce] chmspec 0.1.2
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I just put chmspec 0.1.2 up on http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/hhm/#chmspec

See also:
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/chmspec/0.1.2/NEWS
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/chmspec/0.1.2/ChangeLog

The main change is a reorganisation of the $FIftiMain section, brought
about by Razvan's attempt at implementing full-text search for xCHM, which
he found difficult, because of the general shittyness of that section. In
conclusion we collaborated and xCHM has fts search and chmspec has a much
better $FIftiMain section (inc a summary diagram).

Bye,
Pabs

PS: Sorry for the lateness of this release, activism is time consuming.
(so is slashdot;)

PPS: Razvan, if you read this, sorry I didn't get a WLC example into
this release, it will make it into the next one.