circe-help

Re: [Circe-help] 2 questions

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Circe-help] 2 questions
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:05:08 +0100

Dieter Deyke <address@hidden> writes:

> let's say I have Circe running, but I am currently editing some file.
> When there is activity on IRC, Circe will put a (#), or was it [#]?,
> on the emacs mode line. This mark has the same color as everything
> else on the mode line, making not so easy to see for me.  It would be
> nice if it were more outstanding.

Thanks - the solution is indeed to edit `lui-track-status'. If you
need help with this, let me know. The problem is that the simple
solution will overwrite any faces that come from the highlighting.

I'll think a bit about how to provide this as a useful,
customizable feature. Again, don't hold your breath :-)

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))