circe-help

[Circe-help] Request for another circe-highlight-nick-type

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Circe-help] Request for another circe-highlight-nick-type
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:34:27 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to have another circe-highlight-nick-type, because 'sender and
'occurence are not that visible and 'all overrides the way I prefer
senders to be formatted (`circe-originator-face').

So the new circe-highlight-nick-type could be named 'message, which
highlights like 'all but excludes the originator (which is displayed as
usual in circe-originator-face).

Bye,
Tassilo (aka address@hidden)

BTW: I really like circe and so I wrote an ebuild and submitted it at
bugs.gentoo.org, so that it appears in the official portage tree soon.
--
A morning without coffee is like something without something else.