circe-help

[Circe-help] Circe reconnects on /GQUIT

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Circe-help] Circe reconnects on /GQUIT
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:06:39 +0100

Hi all,

according to its doc string /GQUIT can be used to disconnect from all
servers. Here, it does so, but immediately reconnects to all of them
(except localhost which runs bitlbee).

On this reconnect it auto-identified with the first two of my three irc
servers instead of only one. (See <address@hidden>)

BTW: When I kill an irc channel or server buffer, will circe
automatically PART and QUIT, so that I can save to type tho commands on
my own?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!