circe-help

Re: [Circe-help] Micropatch

From: Peter BARABAS
Subject: Re: [Circe-help] Micropatch
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:11:30 +0100

Hello,

Okay, I've made such a patch, with one small difference: Instead of
providing 6667 as the default input, I made it a bit more Emacsy.

The prompt is "Port (default 6667): " a'la e.g. switch-buffer and of
course if you don't enter anything it will default to 6667.

Apply it against CVS HEAD if you like it
.