[circle] protozilla

From: Thomas Voegtlin
Subject: [circle] protozilla
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:52:06 +0200

Hi everybody,

I just added a new command to the daemon.

circled get <circle-url> will return the content of the file to the standard output
(plus it will write a copy of it to disk)

The goal is to interface circle with mozilla using protozilla.

(I do not want to use circleget for that, because circleget connects to the network everytime a file is needed. In addition, I want mozilla to spawn the circlwe daemon)

more soon

Thomas