[circle] protozilla

From: Thomas Voegtlin
Subject: [circle] protozilla
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:09:39 +0200 (CEST)

ok, the protozilla interface works more or less. I uploaded a page on the
savannah website, where I briefly explain how to use it.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/circle/The_Circle_Interface_to_Mozilla.html

Paul Harrison wrote:

>Hmm, to make things easier for people publishing files it would be nice
>to have a url with fallback to http.

Sure, you need the file to be published in circle for a circle url to make
sense. But it would not be a problem to find a given music file if there
were tens of copies of it in the system... (assuming the circle has
millions of users)

A possible extension of this interface is to use mozilla as a gui for
circle. It would not be difficult to add some code that let users perform
a search in circle, and see the results in the mozilla window.

Thomas