Re: [circle] Resumption of adwords

From: darkblood
Subject: Re: [circle] Resumption of adwords
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 02:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

I love that in a discussion involving a debate about circle's readiness
for a massive influx of non-programming users, we also find posts that
claim that a feature is optional because it can be commented out in the
source. ;-)

Seriously I'm just being a smartass.  Not trying to actually get anyone
emotionally involved.

Mostly this post is just an excuse to play with my new 802.11 net link
while sitting in my boathouse at the lake, looking across the water at the
stars over the mountains at 02:00AM...

Unfortunately I'm behind at least 2 levels of IP masquerade here (one at
the transponder on the other side of the lake, and another at tha ISP head
office) neither of which I have ssh access to.  So I will have to hack
something together to proxy off a machine at a friend's house where I have
ssh access...

-- Pierre