Re: [circle] release soon?

From: Paul Harrison
Subject: Re: [circle] release soon?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:24:55 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Jonathan wrote:

> Anyone know if the new py2exe will work with circle?

I haven't tried py2exe, but Circle used to use Gordon McMillan's
installer. It broke when we switched to gtk2, so i set up the one-file-pyw
thing instead. Ideally i'd like a single exe that you can download and run
(no setup) without needing to install anything else first [1].

cheers,
Paul

[1] This would earn the ItJustWorks(tm) tick of approval :-)
    http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ItJustWorks

Email: address@hidden
IM: pfh on thecircle.org.au
Show me the WMD!