Re: [circle] unit circle

From: Charles R. Twardy
Subject: Re: [circle] unit circle
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:59:47 +1000 (EST)

OK, everyone start circle and restart your hashtables. Njh says:
        !node.activate_hashtable()

Then send a message to njh,crt,dmo
We can't see any peers either, but we *can* send and receive messages to
each other.

And anyone running on a permanent connection, can you start a circle
daemon?  I have a laptop.

-C

}I can't see anyone either, and anonymous CVS seems to be down.
}