Re: [circle] network

From: David Overton
Subject: Re: [circle] network
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:57:14 +1000

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 04:48:32PM +1000, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
> So as you may have noticed, the Monash network went down for 24 hours a
> week ago, due to an error while reconfiguring some gateways (or whatever).
> Interestingly, that happened not long after circle started acting up.
>
> So it may be that the recent circle flakiness has more to do with Monash
> than circle. It would be handy to have some non-Monash daemons around to
> test the theory. Or even some stable nodes.

I've started a daemon at ceres.cs.mu.oz.au on port 29610.  It currently
reports that it doesn't have any peers.  I can't seem to connect to it
from Monash.  Could someone else give it a go?

David
--
David Overton                  Uni of Melbourne     +61 3 8344 1354
address@hidden                Monash Uni (Clayton) +61 3 9905 9373