Re: [circle] circle future?

From: Jiri Baum
Subject: Re: [circle] circle future?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:20:33 +1100

thomasV1:
> Oooops I did it again!
> the new option is in CVS, it is called 'paranoid policy'.
> it provides digital rights managements  :-)
> if it is enabled, only the people you trust can
> download your files or list your shared directory.

Note, however, that once this policy is turned on, there's no real point
advertising the files in the hashtable. You might as well just advertise
them to the friends you've got.

> it is really a quick and dirty hack, but I have no time to do better
> for the moment.  if someone feels like rewriting it, please...

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <address@hidden>           http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jirib
  MAT LinuxPLC project --- http://mat.sf.net --- Machine Automation Tools