Re: [circle] giFT: circle plugin?

From: darkblood
Subject: Re: [circle] giFT: circle plugin?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:04:14 -0800 (PST)

Problem is, circle relies on relatively low-level pythonisms.  (The
protocol passes around pickeled python objects IIRC.) Makes it
very hard to re-implement in a non-python manner.  Unless giFT talks well
to python plugins, then I suspect that it'd be easier to write a giFT
gateway that the circle talks to.

Then again, it's been a while since I looked at the code.  Maybe Jiri or
Nathan will know better...

-- Pierre