Re: [circle] Circle Design

From: Thomas Mangin
Subject: Re: [circle] Circle Design
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:03:09 +0000

rodrigo,

Very good. Nothing to add or change ...
Hope you will convince everyone (as I am not active on the project - if I ever was).

Thomas Mangin

(after problem with this post, I'm resending it)

Hi,
In this post I will try to present my personal vision of what should be the
Circle new internal design. I have discussed the topic several times with
ThomasV (over the circle chat obviously).
[...]