Re: [circle] Win32 Compatibility

From: thomasV1
Subject: Re: [circle] Win32 Compatibility
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:08:41 +0100 (MET)

I agree that tcp might offer better performance for file transfers.

However I do not see why it would 'definitely' solve that bug.
We do not know what causes that bug.
It could be something that has nothing to do with udp or tcp.
remember that downloads work well under linux.

it might be good to know the cause of that bug first.
Or we might move to TCP and see that the bug is still there...

Thomas

--
+++ Mailpower für Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!