[circle] Greetings and some questions

From: Daniel Cabezas
Subject: [circle] Greetings and some questions
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:05:29 +0100

Greetings to all,

First of all say hi! to everyone, my name is Daniel Cabezas, and I am from
Barcelona, Spain. Researching for some p2p privacy system for wireless
communitites (I am a member of my city local community, at
www.barcelonawireless.net), I ´ve ended trying both freenet and circle.

I recently downloaded circle program and tried it, both in Linux and windows
platform. In windows it fails quite silently (I tried it both in a cywin
environment and a windows native one), is there any plan to address these
issues? I am not a good coder, but I could do some beta testing it it may
help.

Nothing more to say as of now, keep doing such a great effort :)

Daniel . -----   daniel_at_seriousworks.net
       /Cabezas  SeriousWorks Solutions, SCP
 _____/          Barcelona, Spain
                 www:    http://www.seriousworks.net