Re: [circle] Greetings and some questions

From: Adon Metcalfe
Subject: Re: [circle] Greetings and some questions
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:12:42 +0800

Daniel Cabezas wrote:

Greetings to all,

First of all say hi! to everyone, my name is Daniel Cabezas, and I am from Barcelona, Spain. Researching for some p2p privacy system for wireless communitites (I am a member of my city local community, at www.barcelonawireless.net), I ´ve ended trying both freenet and circle.

I recently downloaded circle program and tried it, both in Linux and windows platform. In windows it fails quite silently (I tried it both in a cywin environment and a windows native one), is there any plan to address these issues? I am not a good coder, but I could do some beta testing it it may help.

Nothing more to say as of now, keep doing such a great effort :)
You need to install Python, WxPython, and GTK...

Daniel . -----   daniel_at_seriousworks.net
      /Cabezas  SeriousWorks Solutions, SCP
_____/          Barcelona, Spain
                www:    http://www.seriousworks.net