[circle] Can't get The Circle running behind a NAT

From: Adon Metcalfe
Subject: [circle] Can't get The Circle running behind a NAT
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:22:14 +0800

My main box is a DMZ behind my sweet netgear wireless router/switch, and
I can't for the life of me find out how to pass the -d option to the
circle so it knows its behind a NAT. Could you alter the code so you get
a choice (I.E. 1 for I've forwarded required ports or 2 for setup a
proxy?), This would make it heaps easier, I had to remove the
autodetection part myself to get it working. Even better would be if the
daemon left it up to the gui to decide wether to use nat/proxy, i.e.
before the gui connects it poses the question in a dialog and you choose
whatever.

I'm working on a gui in wxpython, but I can't seem to get the table's
right, hopefully will have main page, and search page done (its six
pages in notebook fashion with pretty icons) by next monday...