Re: [circle] new release: 0.41

From: Adon Metcalfe
Subject: Re: [circle] new release: 0.41
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:44:30 +0800

Cool, im usingit now. In other news I still can't delete empty dirs
forom cvs, can someone please show me how (I tried 7 things of google
and none worked). Also the xul gui is easy to write, but I'm stuck
with getting it to work wiith firefox 0.9, does anyone know of any
example xpi's I could use to get a working install happening?, I need
circle to be installed in the chrome dir for database access and some
other widgets (like the wizard one) to work.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:05:03 +0200, thomasV <address@hidden> wrote:

> 0.41 is officially released !
>
> Changelog: Bug reports are sent to a chat channel, improved help system,
> dialog for downloading directories. I hope the windows version works...
> (in the last days, the cvs version has been reported to work under
> windows).

Adon Metcalfe
&lt;address@hidden&gt;
HTML Mail