[circle] Refactoring and Twisted project

From: Brian M. Rzycki
Subject: [circle] Refactoring and Twisted project
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:36:19 -0500

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across Circle about 3 weeks ago and am interested in it as
a personalizable p2p framework.  I saw Ricardo (I think?) was working
on a refactoring effort to compatmentalize core circle code as well as
using the twisted framework.  I was wondering what the status of this
was?  I'd like to pitch in a bit if nudged in the right direction. ;)