Re: [circle] Tieduprecords--HELP!

From: ThomasV
Subject: Re: [circle] Tieduprecords--HELP!
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:06:16 +0200

hi,

a new service?
hum, maybe you could tell us more about your project...

cheers

Thomas

address@hidden wrote:

Blessings my name is Lake Ram, from Toronto, Canada.

I am looking for a file sharing software (P2P.

I wanted to start a new service with a p2p file sharing software and am
looking to get in contact with a person/company who would want to form a
partnership with us.

Please any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you
Lake Ram, B.Eng
address@hidden