Re: [circle] happy new year

From: darkblood
Subject: Re: [circle] happy new year
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:52:59 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, ThomasV wrote:

> I do not know if we need to incorporate the code..
> it could be easier (and better) to interface with an
> existing BT client.
> I see BT as a wonderful download system, that really
> lacks an indexing capability. Circle is a (wonderful)
> indexer, that lacks a good download system.

Circle is a very good indexer.  What it really appears to lack at the
moment is anyone using it...  I've been online about a week at this point,
and I've run into Jiri once.

A year ago, before my course schedule got too hectic for me to play on P2P
systems regularly, I'd see about 50 people during a week.  At this point,
I'm assuming that all the enthusiasts have graduated, and moved on to
other things...

-- Pierre
Disclaimer: It's 3AM (my local time), and I've just got home from a
comp. sci. bender, during which I consumed a prodigous amount of
Scotch.  I may be far more out of my mind at this point than usual...