civicrm-boston

[Civicrm-boston] Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tu

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [Civicrm-boston] Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tuesday the 20th
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:32:15 -0500

Hello civicrm-boston,

In my last email, I got the week mixed up.

The FSF is hosting a Boston CiviCRM meetup in our office at 7:00 PM this
Tuesday.

Please join us for discussions about CiviCRM, including interesting
features, extensions, how to fix issues with your setup, tips and
tricks, strategies for getting the most out of your site, upgrading
CiviCRM and more.

Please send a brief reply to the mailing list if you are interested in
attending this Tuesday.

Thanks!

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF