civicrm-boston

[Civicrm-boston] Please join our new gettogether.community event page!

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: [Civicrm-boston] Please join our new gettogether.community event page!
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 12:31:47 -0400

Hello CiviCRM Boston,

We're trying out gettogether.community, which is a free software
replacement for Meetup.com. It seems like a really great site, so we're
hoping to track RSVPs via our new event page:

https://gettogether.community/civicrm-boston/

Please check it out, and join our group. It should only take a few
minutes. As a bonus, you can create your own events there, gratis.

Thanks, : )
Andrew