civicrm-boston

[Civicrm-boston] Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tu

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: [Civicrm-boston] Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tuesday the 18th
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:05:11 -0400

Hello CiviCRM users and devs,

The FSF is hosting a Boston CiviCRM meetup in our office at 7:00 PM on
Tuesday the 18th of June.

Please join us for discussions about CiviCRM, including interesting
features, extensions, how to fix issues with your setup, tips and
tricks, strategies for getting the most out of your site, upgrading
CiviCRM and more.

Please register for the event on gettogether.community if you're
interested in attending this Tuesday:

https://gettogether.community/civicrm-boston/

Depending on the number of people who RSVP, we'll order pizza. : )

The FSF office address is
51 Franklin St, Floor 5
Boston, MA 02110

If you get lost, call the office at 617-542-5942

I look forward to seeing you there! : )