civicrm-boston

Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tuesday October 15t

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Please join the FSF at our monthly CiviCRM meetup on Tuesday October 15th
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 13:58:57 -0500

The FSF is hosting a Boston CiviCRM meetup in our office at 7:00 PM on
Tuesday November 19th.

Please join us for discussions about CiviCRM, including interesting
features, extensions, how to fix issues with your setup, tips and
tricks, strategies for getting the most out of your site, upgrading
CiviCRM and more.

Please register at https://gettogether.community/civicrm-boston/ or just
reply here if you are interested in attending.

Depending on the number of people who RSVP, we'll order pizza. : )

The FSF office address is
51 Franklin St, Floor 5
Boston, MA 02110

If you get lost, call the office at 617-542-5942

I look forward to seeing you there! : )

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF