using gnu_classpath with ORP

From: Chandra Krintz
Subject: using gnu_classpath with ORP
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:51:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. I posted this message to the ORP mailing list
(address@hidden), but it may be of use here also.

I've put the current gnu classpath class files in
http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~ckrintz/orp/gnuclasses.tar.gz

for anyone to grab. Note that the ORP file thread_dot_data.class
is also included in this tar file and is located in java/lang.

They work for me (Linux) and I incorporate them
with the following command (assuming that they are in the
directory /tools/java/classes/gnu_classpath):

orp -classpath
.:/tools/java/classes/gnu_classpath:/tools/java/classes/gnu_classpath/gnu
:/tools/java/classes/gnu_classpath/vm/reference HelloWorld

Where HelloWorld.class is in the current directory.

Let me know if you have trouble with the file for some reason.

-Chandra